||Technical Support Analyst
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about helping customers and collaborating with co-workers to build successful software solutions.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, internet-based online tools (email, chat, desktop sharing) to resolve, follow up in-progress cases.
- Respond to customer inquiries by researching unique situations and developing approaches or work-around to resolve customer issues.
- Identify the cause of the client's software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve complex application or system issues.
- Submit knowledge articles for publishing in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies.
- Produce clear and detailed written documentation of client contacts related to software problems and related network, hardware, operating system and/or work flow issues.
- Identify product issues, complex problem resolution, and collaborating with other departments to improve the quality of our products.
- Participate software testing, documentation, and feature improvement discussions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working location can be negotiated.
To apply for the job, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1+ years experience troubleshooting complex technical issues and identifying problems to suggest solutions in a logical manner.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills, excellent verbal and written and listening communication skills, well organized, work well independently
- Ability to learn new software quickly and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience or general knowledge in one or more of the following areas required: operating systems, construction cost estimating/scheduling software, AEC design/CAD/BIM software, or technical support.
- Industry experience in architectural, engineering, and construction is a plus.
- Familiarity with one of the following software applications is a plus: Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD Architecture/MEP, MC2 ICE Estimating, Sage Timberline Estimating, Microsoft Project, Primavera, and Innovaya BIM software.