Note For Visual Estimating for Timberline and Design Estimating Users
Sage Timberline Office Estimating Extended or Standard 9.6 is required. The system must also comply with the system
requirements for Sage Timberline Office Estimating 9.6. Please contact Sage
Software Support for detailed information.
Note For Visual Estimating for MC2 Users
MC2 ICE 2000 is required. The system must also comply with the system requirements for MC2 ICE 2000. Please contact MC2 for detailed information.
Note For Design Estimating Users
RS Means Assembly Database in Timberline format is required.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista (32bit or 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows XP Professional (32bit or 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4 (or later)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1 GHz or equivalent AMD® Athlon™ processor
- 2.0 GHz: for medium and some large projects
- 2.8 GHz or higher: for most large projects and showcases.
- 1 GB: for most small, medium and some large projects
- 2 GB: for most medium and some large projects.
- 4 GB: for most large projects.
- 100 MB free space
- SVGA monitor with a Video card at 1024 x 768 pixel resolution
capable of displaying 24-bit colors
- 64 MB graphics memory
- A hardware accelerator (based on either Open GL or DirectX)
- 128 MB: for most medium and some large models
- 256 MB or higher: for most large models
Recommended 3rd Party Software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Project
request further product information or a product brochure,
please contact us.